As a PRIMO sponsor, you will support learning and development for oncology practitioners and help them understand how and when to integrate immuno and molecular therapies into their practices.
Why Support PRIMO?
- The chance to exhibit your commitment to immuno and molecular oncology
- Deliver brand messages to a highly select audience
- Educate customers in an intimate setting to ensure proper guidance on appropriate patient selection and brand utilization
- Engage clinical experts and highly engaged participants seeking new products and services to integrate into practice
- Unparalleled opportunities to interact with world-renowned faculty
Sponsors and Exhibitors
The Annual Practical Recommendations in Immuno and Molecular Oncology (PRIMO) Meeting is designed to summarize key developments in cancer care over the past 12 months and features anticipated advances that HCPs will likely see in the upcoming year.