2023 Women in Oncology Award Nominations
The organizers of this award, PRIMO Education and Cancer Expert Now, thank all the past award recipients and nominees for their commitment to the advancement of cancer care and advocacy, and look forward to their continuing contributions to oncology in the future. In addition, the PRIMO organizers, co-chairs, and faculty are excited to review this coming year’s nominations.
Nominations for the 2023 Women in Oncology Award are now being accepted.
If you would like to nominate a woman who has made an outstanding contribution to the lives of those fighting cancer, please click below to submit a 2023 nomination:
2022 Women in Oncology Award Winners
Every year, the Women in Oncology Awards are given by Practical Recommendations in Immuno and Molecular Oncology (PRIMO) to remarkable women who have made outstanding contributions to the lives of those fighting cancer.
Rachna T. Shroff, MD, MS
- Chief, Section of GI Medical Oncology
- Leader, University of Arizona Cancer Center GI Clinical Research Team
- Director, Clinical Trails Office
- Associate Dean, Clinical and Translational Research – UA College of Medicine-Tucson
- Associate Professor, Cancer Biology-GIDP
- Medical Director, Arizona Clinical Trials Network (ACTN)
- Department of Medicine
- Division of Hematology/Oncology